Happy Father's Day

Sunday, June 15, 2014

 Today I'd like to share a few of my favorite things about my spectacular father. 
first things first (I'm the realist) he is the funniest person I know, dad jokes aside, he really have a large funny bone. He is such a good listener and very trustworthy. I know I am always safe to confide in him. He is always there for me, as it should be for any father, but this man always has my back. We have traditions between us like Sunday brunches, hiking Whiteside Mountain every year and more. Papa, thanks for everything, I love you more than any set of words I could ever ramble together. I wish I could celebrate Father's day with you today, I miss you and love you! (He's in Florida this weekend haha) xoxolivia.

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?