Intergalactic

Monday, June 16, 2014

 Beastie Boys... anyone? click here and understand that reference, also read the title of my blog post... Of course, while writing this, that song is stuck in my head. I titled my post "Intergalactic" based on my holographic skirt, shoes, funky glasses and Aquarius space necklace... so everything just about (sorry shirt... you're not spacey...) But I love love love the whole holographic trend. You have to see my shoes in person, they are so cool, all trippy dippy and shiny, I love 'em.
 Aren't they cool!?
shirt - Forever 21 // skirt - American Apparel // glasses - Forever 21 // necklace - gifted // shoes - Forever 21 // earrings - Charming Charlie's // headband - Forever 21

Oh and not to forget, Happy Monday!! Do you all have busy weeks planned? Going anywhere? Stuck at work? Let me know!! That's where you comment below ;) xoxolivia.

2 comments:

  1. I have a busy week at work, but that's nothing new!! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the outfit!! especially your shirt. and your hair looks great too! :)

    ReplyDelete

What's On Your Mind?