BFF Style - White!

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Good Morning! wowy cazowy it's been a while since I have last posted... But not that it's SUMMER I will be able to post much more!!! I am so excited for this Summer, between Kings Dominion with my besties yesterday, the river today and The Avett Brothers concert tomorrow (AHH!!!) not to mention camp coming up at the end of this month, things are seriously looking up from how they were during exams... grosssss.....
Ally and I took a ton of outfit photos together and I plan to post them throughout the week. I have started a new thing called "BFF Style", a new segment where I'll show you what my BFF and I are wearing! Pretty self explanatory... but yeah I'm excited!
 I'm Wearing: shirt - gifted // skirt - forever 21 // shoes - ShoeMint // necklace - gifted
Ally's Wearing: shirt - Target // skirt - Old Navy // shoes - Target // earrings - Forever 21
 Dear Shoemint, I love you and all your shoes...
Happy Weekend! xoxolivia.

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited for the summer too! But unfortunately my summer will start only at the end of june because my exams :(
    by the way these photos are so beautiful! i've followed you since months and i like so much your style and the way you share the passion for fashion (graphics, photo sets, clothes combo!)

    xoxo
    Cecilia
    twitter//instagram //lookbook //facebook //bloglovin

    SMILE'S AVENUE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry to hear about your summer being so late! That's the worst, I have a few friends at my camp who have to come a couple days late because they are STILL in school!
      I appreciate your comment so much, you are so sweet thank you :) Good luck in the rest of the school year and in your exams Cecilia !

      Delete

What's On Your Mind?