Watercolor Blended Stripes

Sunday, June 8, 2014

 Ally took these photos of me the other day in her neighborhood. It is so ridiculously pretty there... I am so jealous. But I like it because I live in a neighborhood with more yard than a city feel, so I get the best of both worlds! Thanks Al :)
dress - thrifted // clutch - Marshalls // shoes - Michel Kors
  
I love this dress... My mom just got it for me from Goodwill and I am just obsessed with it. It's sooo comfy and really fun. Granted due to its watercolory rainbow pattern one couldn't get away with wearing it super often. But that's what's fun about it, it's a little colorful gem to pull out for summer parties :) Love it! 
xoxolivia. 

1 comment:

  1. You're such a pretty girl! Love your dress, love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete

What's On Your Mind?