Fawning Over Fridays - Growing Green

Friday, May 30, 2014

Green Girls

Seersucker dress / MICHAEL Michael Kors denim skinny jeans, $76 / Topshop woven-leather shoes / CHARLES & KEITH strappy shoes / B B House genuine leather backpack / Kate spade charm / Henri Bendel nail lacquer 

I'm seeing green!! I have always loved a mint/seafoamish shade but after recently being told that "my color is green" like what I look good in etc. I have subconciously gravitated towards green things, especially pale light green shades.
What's your color? xoxolivia.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always thought of myself as a blue gal, but you make a convincing argument for green! Love those pants and that watch!

    ReplyDelete

What's On Your Mind?