Belle Isle With Maddy!

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Oh what a beautiful day!
Today it was around and above 78 degrees! What even?! I am more than thrilled for good weather to start to roll in 'round here :) 
So in honor of the beautiful day I got together with the lovely Maddy for a picnic and photoshoot! We had such a good time, I am so happy to have been able to see her since she is only at home for short times due to the college life...
Such a sunny day!
She is just the prettiest amiright?! Yes I know I am..
I hope the rest of Spring Break looks like this! Tomorrow it is supposed to be rainy.... I am making a list of things I want to do, I'm thinking a day in photos, maybe a movie day; hey I may even get to watching Frozen! I've been meaning to see that... Maybe do some reading, who knows, but I want to wake up early and spend the whole day active, I hate waking up late and only having half a day ahead, feels like a day waisted. Until then, xoxolivia


1 comment:

  1. your friend's dress is stunning, what a beautiful, unique piece! you guys look like you are having a blast and I'm envious of your beautiful sunny weather :)

    Emmett - Hippie Lace

    ReplyDelete

What's On Your Mind?