I Got The Results Back... I've Got Spring Fever...

Wednesday, February 19, 2014


spring fever oneeee

spring fevure
dresses

Dress / Tory Burch print dress / Red day dress, $25 / Roksanda Ilincic jersey dress / Pink sweetheart neckline dress / MSGM flare dress, $620 / Rebecca Vallance brocade cocktail dress, $150 / Babydoll dress

These are just some of my favorite spring thing... lots of colorful dresses and skirts, duh, I love girly frills and twirly things, especially in Spring. But the thing is, I normally hate spring, due to my miserable allergies, pollen, dogs shedding, ugh everything, new beginning - everything that my immune system hates! But the clothes and temperature are so spot on. I can't wait! I'm going to Austin in a few weeks and I will get to have a taste of warmer weather, yes! xoxolivia. 

1 comment:

What's On Your Mind?