Words With Sunday + Chapter Ten

Sunday, January 5, 2014

+WHAT I ATE:
not many (only one) food photo this time... 
The Pops and I headed to 821 Cafe for brunch on this overcast drizzly day.
It was pretty good, I have been a few times before but never for brunch.
the service was suuuupppperrrrr slow, but that's okay I had a fun time chatting it up with my dad :)
+WHAT I WORE:
don't mind me messing with my new Bamboo Fun Tablet (absolutely in love, thanks Emma!)
if you can't quite read that...
scarf // Old Navy
dress // Thrifted
sweater (I can't get enough of this sweater! thanks Elizabeth!!) // gifted, F21
bag // vintage, costume
socks // Ralph Lauren
shoes // Ferragamo
Happy Sunday!
I got back to school tomorrow (yeuck)
I hope everyone had a fabulous winter break!
xoxolivia.

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?