The Birthday Chronicles 6/16 - SNOW!

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Oh I'm dreaming of a white birthday just like the ones I used to know, where the snow glistened, and school was canceled, for kids to snuggle and celebrate my birthday.... HEY! (sing that to the tune of White Christmas)
When I used to live in Great Falls, Virginia, it would snow all the time (Sadie Saxon voice) and it snowed a TON! But since we moved to Richmond, one inch is rare and highly praised, I mean school is cancled over this little bit of snow. Hey, I aint compaining! 
So this year on my birthday I wish wish WISH It will snow! That would be more than magical :)
So what am I wearing you might ask?
dress // F21 (just got it in the mail and j'adore!)
tights // H+M...?
booties // Old Navy
jean jacket // hand-me-down

just take a minute to note that I am wearing a jean jacket here...
this is probably the first and last time you will ever see this happening, I am just not a jean jacket person, ehh I dont know.. what do you think?

xoxolivia
p.s. who isn't loving this FIVE DAY WEEKEND!! 

2 comments:

What's On Your Mind?