Birthday Chronicles 12/16 - Pre Birthday Birthday

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

On Sunday Emma and I both were surprised by a birthday celebration! Emma's birthday is on the sixteenth of January, she turned 21 and went back to school where all of her friends are and they all celebrated there... My dad left for a fishing trip they day before my birthday. My mom wanted us to all celebrate with the entire family, so we celebrated on Sunday! I had no clue, I was just about in bed that night when I was summoned downstairs... it was so fun :)
we strongly believe in breaking out randomly into dance numbers. 
So I am officially 16 (as of yesterday...) 
I have loads of things to post... but I will try to spread them out a bit, sorry my bday chronicles didn't end right on my bday as I hoped... xoxolivia.

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?