Words With Sunday (sort of) // When It Gets Cold Outside...

Sunday, October 27, 2013

+WHAT I WORE :
shirt // thrifted
jacket // thrifted
leggings // Target
boots // Doc Martins
earrings // Charming Charlie's

Happy Sunny Sunday Darlin!
At last, winter is inching up on me just around the corner! 
I feel like towards the end of summer all that I can think about is wanting fall, but when fall comes, I want winter... yet when winter is here I never ever want spring. Oh the allergies..... 

Words With Sunday... yes?
Well last night I had a little get together with a few of my friends who then slept over, unfortunately my dad is at our river house, soooo brunch with Pops isn't happening today :(

Next week though I promise! 


xoxolivia

Like This look on teenvogue!

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?