Overlap and Exposed

Saturday, October 5, 2013














shirt // target
dress // Forever 21
shoes // grandmas
hat // Liz Claiborne
earrings // Charming Charlie's
rings // homemade or gifted

Hey beautiful!
What do you think of when someone says, "fall." 
cool, crisp weather, warm breezes, sweaters, boots, scarves. 
Well not me. This week global warming has hit an all time HIGH I was so excited for all those things and what do you give me? NINTY DEGREES I MEAN COME ON!
Ergggg.....
Well on this hot and heated day I am wearing just something simple, a little layering and lacy-lace with some exposed zippers. Luckely I found a place in the shade to take my pictures so I wasn't sweating out of my outfit...

I hope your weekend isn't as hot as mine if looking to be... 
after all, it is October... 

xoxolivia


No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?