Post Thrifting Purchases // 100th BLOG POST!!

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

After going thrifting today with my family here's what I ended up buying:

I love this dress. It is unbelievably comfy, it is so flowy and light. I love the little cape over the shoulders it feels so fun just dancing around and having it flounce. I don't know... is that weird..? 


This is one of the most comfortable dresses I have ever owned in my life. And I haven't had it for long, no emotional attachment or anything. It is originally from H&M. I can't tell you how long I have been looking for a dress that is like this, just not fitted at all, so loose and free. Looooooove It!


Belted or non belted, I like this dress either way... It is one of those dresses that can go dressy or casual,  yeehaw. 


This outfit, and especially in this picture... I feel a wee bit like a country girl. I don't know if you can tell but these shorts are very ruffly and fun my friend... ruffly and fun. 


This skirt. Oh my lordy I have fallen in LOVE with this skirt. I'm not even sure exactly why, I just kinda have! It is so me and it fits p-e-r-f-e-c-t-l-y. PERFECTLY I love it, love love love it. Oh and I also got this shirt, it's pretty fabulous itself, totally versatile and can be worn with vertually everything and anything, yay for that! 

I'm really happy with my mini haul of the day, it was a great day, summer is here and I am getting clothes to match it! 
Catch ya on the flip side!

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?