Easter's Eve

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter's Eve! For those of you who celebrate it, and even if you don't...
Tomorrow is Easter, I was really glad that today was warn and beautiful out. A perfect day for a photo shoot. Well that is only because tomorrow (Easter) it is supposed to pour all day long. What a disappointment. 





That's in our side garden, in the Spring/Summer when everything is in bloom its lovely, now it is mainly just barely starting to grow, just wait for it to flourish! 






And our front swing. We have a backyard swing that goes over a hill, EEP SCARY! yet soooo much fun! 



sunshine

brother sister best friends. 
(spandex... i swear)





what am I wearing?
Shirt // Target
Belt // Forever 21
Skirt // Birthday Present
Shoes // Vintage (My Sisters)
Headband // Gifted


I had a great day outside today
I got to bask in the sunshine with the people I love!

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?