Making 2020 POP!

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

HEY! Trying to figure out how to start this post, what to write, what to say... I know I want to mention something along the lines of, "hey, hey its 2020 let's kick it off with a pop, bang, boom!" Ya know something like that... Something about how I'm back at school, it's week two, things are already off to a good start, busy, but good.

I've got a LOT going on this quarter and a lot planned, for starters, classwork is insane, I have plenty of projects due, practically two in every class each week. In addition to that I want to grow my portfolio so I'm aiming to do a new photoshoot / creative project every week for that. I took some photos this past weekend that I'm very proud of, looking forward to sharing it with y'all!

Anyway, this post is short and sweet, but I basically just wanted to say hey, I've got a lot going on this month and I'm very excited to kick it off with a bang! Here's to us!
That's all for now... short and sweet as always xo, O