SHAKE SOME BOOTY FOR BOOTAY BAG!

Monday, August 13, 2018

Hello my beautiful readers! Today I am stepping out of my comfort zone and into some CUTE undies from Bootay Bag! If you don't already know (which you should) Bootay Bag is an underwear subscription service, that for a low price you can get sexy undies and sometimes bralettes every month! Not into monthly subscriptions? You can actually just order from their "extras" sections online to pick and choose what you want :)

These photos were sort of crazy to take, we were in back alleys, dodging pedestrians and surprisingly made it out with no eyes seeing us, or my booty... but honestly I was loving it. These undies are so sexy yet fun that I was feeling confident and fly!!

Seriously you guys, you need to check out Bootay Bag, they're the best!
Go, go, go!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

What's On Your Mind?