GOING PINK WITH IMMORTAL BELOVED

Monday, June 18, 2018

HEY GUYS!! This past week I did something that I have wanted to do for who knows how long, I went PINK! Thanks to the WONDERFUL Beth and Drew at Immortal Beloved Salon here in Richmond, they also have a salon in Washington, DC if you are interested!
So let's get into it!
As most of you know, I have had my hair bleached for almost a year, I did it myself and damaged it myself. My hair is not as brittle as you may expect with bleached hair, yet it was quite dead. Drew was able to give me some tips though on how to bring it back to life.
The process began with touching up my roots, and making me all bleached all over.
Next up was the COLOR! My favorite part! I had some inspiration pics picked out and decided that we wanted to do all over pink with different tones and hues. Drew was the color master, he mixed all of these colors himself and they turned out so lovely.
Also, you can see in these photos how BEAUTIFUL the salon is. It is spacious and bright with lots of plants and room for clients! I loved the atmosphere, when we first came in we were offered various drinks, the employees really make sure we were comfortable which was so nice.
After the color was finished processing it was time for a trim! I didn't want to take off too much length so the majority of the cut was just thinning and layering. Beth is the queen of cut, she did an excellent job! Seriously you guys, she is the sweetest, and does a really fantastic job! My hair feels so much lighter and healthier after her cut :)
And finally the styling! Because what's a new do if you can't glam up and show it off! Beth did lose curls and braids for some photos.
I absolutely LOVE my new hair. It is so much fun, literally my personality on my head, what's better than that!?
A HUGE thank you to Beth and Drew. Beth did my cut and Drew was the mastermind behind the coloring! I couldn't be happier :)

Follow them on instagram to see their work!

IMMORTAL BELOVED RVA
2311 W. Main St. Richmond, VA 23220

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?