RED, WHITE, BLUE, AND YOU

Friday, January 26, 2018

HEY GUYS! As I'm sure you've noticed, I haven't been posting birthday chronicles everyday. But don't worry, that doesn't mean I'm not doing the things! Some things that were on my list like, shooting in the studio, are things that I won't be able to post until later, gotta give the photog time to edit pics and what not! No rush, ya know?

BUT! I'm here and ready with a post! Yesterday, Matt and I got together with Julia and Peter and took some mushy couple pics. Matt and I didn't even plan it, but I love how he's wearing a white and blue outfit and I'm wearing a red and white outfit. That plus the palm trees, it's like we are in LA in some hot american summer dream. Not sure if that really makes sense, but it's a vibe.

Anyway, I hope you all have had a good week. Only a few days until my big day! Have a great weekend :) xo, O
BIRTHWEEK COUNTDOWN:  3 DAYS

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?