TEN THINGS TUESDAY- Self Affirmations

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Hello everyone, happy Tuesday :)
I've really come to love doing Ten Things Tuesday here for you guys, and I'm especially excited to share THIS one with y'all! I realize I always say that... but I'm serious. 

Today is world Mental Health Day (mental health awareness day?) ((something like that)) So I thought I would share some self affirmations. When it comes to mental health, the best way to care for yourself and make sure you are in the right mindset is to know that YOU come first, that YOU are loved and so so important! SO these ten things are things I believe you should say to yourself every now and then, (everyday even!!) to remind yourself how wonderful you are! Let's get into it!
1. My personality exudes confidence. I am bold and outgoing
2. My world is a peaceful, loving, and joy-filled place to live
3. I am unique. I feel good about being alive and being me
4. I approve of myself and love myself deeply and completely
5. My body is healthy; my mind is brilliant; my soul is tranquil
6. I acknowledge my own self-worth; my confidence is soaring
7. Today, I am brimming with energy and overflowing with joy
8. My thoughts are filled with positivity and my life is plentiful with prosperity
9. I am conquering my illness; I am defeating it steadily each day
10. I radiate beauty, charm, and grace

****

That's all for today, I hope these bring some peace to your world when you feel like you're struggling. Remember, you are the creator of your own life and you decide who and what to be! SO you might as well be wonderful :) Stay beautiful, strong, and passionate, never loose your spark! xo, O

Photos taken by Ethan Guice
floral edits by me

1 comment:

What's On Your Mind?