Queen of Pops

Sunday, September 10, 2017

top- JoS A. Bank // skirt- Forever 21 // earrings- T Marie Designs

Good Morning loves! So maybe it is beginning to feel like fall here in RVA, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to hold onto summer for a little bit longer with a cold popsicle from King of Pops. I got the banana cinnamon with a chocolate dip and I was thoroughly satisfied! Yesterday was an all around happy day, I mean how can you not be happy when you're around these rainbow umbrellas!!

I decided I'd test out the "transform a basic button down into something more exciting" trend, but I'm not sure if I did it too well, honestly it kept falling off of me... if you've ever done this let me know how you made it a success, because I just could not get it to work as a functional top!! But I do really like this outfit, I wish you could have seen my shoes too, we just didn't get the right shot, BUT they are slides similar to these and I'm obsessed. I'll have to shoot in them again sometime soon... So, until then I guess... Have a wonderful week everyone. xoxo, O

FOLLOW ME
instagram // facebook // youtube // pinterest // bloglovin'

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?