FLOWERS, FRIENDS, AND FOOD

Saturday, August 5, 2017

Ah Yes... the three most essential Fs in life, Flowers, Friends and Food. Honestly though, all I need in life if good company, good food, and nature.

Hey hey, happy Saturday (late Saturday, early Sunday) I hope y'all had a fabulous week, and an even better weekend!! This week was busy, busy, BUSY for me! Full with tiring shifts, and homework, yet also full of adventures with friends new and old!
This is somewhat of a Richmond Spotlight, celebrating both the ever so amazing Elizabeth, and my neighborhood juice bar, North End Juice Co. They specialize in doing juices, and various types of bowls. Naturally, Elizabeth and I got smoothie bowls, which were fruity and fantastic! And right around the corner was this beautiful floral mural, which totally set the tone for the sunshine-y day we had together! Elizabeth is such a great friend, I love how even though we haven't seen each other in a while we can pick up right where we left off :)

My goal for you this week is to reconnect with an old friend, and find a few simple things that make you happy in your life. xo, O

North End Juice Co. is located on 718 N. Cleveland St. Richmond, VA 23220
open Monday-Friday 7:30am to 4:30pm and Saturday and Sunday 8am to 4:30pm

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?