BLOOM

Thursday, June 29, 2017

jumpsuit- Need Supply Co. // backpack- Forever 21 // shoes- Hidden Fashion

Hello everybody! I hope your week has been amazing thus far! It cooled down in Richmond a bit earlier this week and it was the nicest thing ever. Low 80s, ugh it was summertime perfection! I have noticed though, ever since being back from Savannah I've been cold all the time. Literally all the time. Ally actually makes so much fun of me for it, but it'll be like 75ยบ and I'm in a sweater and leggings saying I'm cold. Maybe just cause I'm used to the heat and humidity of Savannah, but you'd think I'd adjust? Who knows, either way, it's been beautiful here lately :)

I love how these photos turned out. These peonies were actually given to my mom for her birthday from one of her friends and I knew I had to steal them away for at least ONE photoshoot. If peonies aren't the most commonly used flower as a prop for bloggers I don't know what is. They're just perfection, I couldn't resist! What's your favorite summer flower?

Also, I know I've worn this jumpsuit before, but I love it so much and my closet is only SO big, it's hard not to re-wear things! Plus I posted that almost a year ago so who really cares... I'm sure you don't even remember it! See ya tomorrow! xo, O

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?