SCAD FASHION SHOW STREET STYLE

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Happy Saturday chickadees! It's Fashion Weekend here at SCAD, which means a whole HECK of a lot of fashionygoodness! Last night was the big SCAD Fashion Show and although I didn't have a ticket, I was able to hit the streets and take photos of what everyone was wearing! However, I did manage to sort of sneak in through the architecture building and watch from a spiral staircase far away, you do what you can for fashion ya know? Anyway, I loved all the looks in the show and I love how everyone really went all out to go! This was my first shot at taking street style photos, it was a lot of fun! There's always next year :) Enjoy! xo, O
This was my view... hahahhaah It wasn't that bad... Well, there's always next year! Until then :)

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?