ALLY IN SAVANNAH VLOG!

Sunday, May 21, 2017

Hello Hello!! Today I'm sharing a VLOG!! I haven't vlogged in forever, or really even like... ever. SO HERE GOES NOTHING! Ally and I documented some of the best moments of her trip here to Savannah, but of course, the best best moments always happen off camera. It's sort of long, but I hope y'all enjoy! xo, O
I DON'T OWN ANY OF THESE SONGS!

Places we went and ate:
Stoner's- cookies
Tybee Island beach
Lighthouse Pizza
Bella Napoli- Italian dinner
Below Zero- rolled ice cream
City Market
Urban Outfitters on Broughten
DressUp on Broughten
Savannah Bee Co.
Paris Market
Green Fire Pizza
Arts Café
Collins Quarter
SCAD Museum of Art
Wormsloe Historic Site

15% off Beehive- TAKE15OR
www.lovebeehive.com

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?