Lovebirds Motel

Monday, March 13, 2017

tshirt- Mamie Ruth // necklace (actually a wrap bracelet)- M. Liz // cherry one piece- Forever 21 

Hey Hey love birds! I know it's been a while since I last posted and honestly all of my excuses are having my dad in town, nate in town, and then finals, holy heck... finals. I'd say those are pretty good excuses... right? Anyway, Nate and I took these photos a few weekends ago when he was in town and we were hanging out on Tybee Island. Just how amazing is this top and choker?! I recently got them from a local boutique in Savannah called Mamie Ruth + M. Liz! Emily who designs the clothes, and Mary Liz who designs the jewelry met up a few years ago and combined forces to open a store of their very own here in town, and let me tell you... their stuff is the CUTEST! So the choker I'm wearing is actually a BRACELET! But I decided to get a little crazy and switch things up for the sake of styling this post. I love how everything Mamie designs is so retro and groovy, giving me all the good summer vibes, and all of Mary Liz' jewelry is the perfect combo of boho and chic they complement any Mamie Ruth outfit so well to create the best look possible!

From the Savannah, GA area? head down to Mamie Ruth + M. Liz on Liberty St. Today! If not, be sure to check Mamie Ruth + M. Liz out online! Happy Shopping ! xo
FOLLOW ME:

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?