My Christmas Wishlist!

Friday, December 9, 2016

I'm sure you all can guess what this post is going to be about!!! As y'all know, December is upon us, which means CHRISTMAS IS UPON US! I've been home for a little over a week now and although none of my friends are here with me, I've done plenty of baking, visited my high school and have had a pretty good time being here :) My street is totally decked out in Christmas cheer with lights and tinsel and wreaths and all that christmasy jazz. I'm working on routing the ultimate tacky lights tour to take nate and my friends on once we get home. So if you're from the RVA area and know of any awesome tacky houses to visit please don't hesitate to comment below and let me know!

Anyway, as for my Christmas wishlist thangggg... These are just a few of the things that I want this year, boots, berets, a projector and a record player! Those are the main main things I'm asking for, yet above all, I feel like experiences, adventures, and memories are pretty much always better than material goods. So like concert tickets, trips and such are far more valuable than anything you can wrap in a box!

Silver Boots
Projector
Berets
Record Player
Albums- Crybaby, Made in the AM, Cleopatra, Art Angels, Hozier
Enamel Pins
Thigh High Boots

SEE MORE of my wishlist on PINTEREST

1 comment:

  1. art angels? u on the grimes train now? :^)

    ReplyDelete

What's On Your Mind?