Holiday Style

Monday, December 12, 2016

top- Topshop // skirt- Forever 21 // tights- Old Navy

Howdy Howdy! It's the holiday season, which means if you're anything like me, there are probably a few events here and there that you'll have to get in the spirit for. This is a more casual outfit, but it is sorta festive none the less!! Obviously for any holiday outfit, you can't go wrong with any kind of tartan, reds, blacks, and of courseeee gold and silver :) I thought I'd share with you some clothes and accessories I'm crushing on this holiday season!
fawnstar // bauble bar 1, 2, 3 // forever 21 // luca and grae // nasty gal

So I've been home now for a few weeks and I am so BEYOND excited for my friends to come home! Everyone finishes up with finals this week, Nate comes home either on the 15th or 16th, but by the 15th the whole squad will be back together again and I CAN'T WAIT! That's when all the holiday festivities really begin, the holidays with friends is honestly the best thing ever, remember last year? I'm sure there will be more posts like that to come this month :) What are your holiday plans this year?? xoxo
FOLLOW ME:

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?