black white yellow and blue

Friday, August 19, 2016

jumpsuit- TexturesTrend // shoes- Adidas // glasses- Warby Parker

Hey Hey everyone! Sorry it's been a hot minute since I've been on here, I have just been so incredibly busy! Getting ready for college isn't as easy as they say, and let me tell you, saying goodbye to your all time best friends isn't exactly a walk in the park either. Too many tears guys, too many tears. I still have a bit of time before I head off. Since SCAD is on a quarter system instead of a semester system, I don't leave until much later. But you guys will be there for all that! I promise I will actually up my posting game by then!

Okay, but let's talk about this JUMPSUIT for a second. Just HOW great it is?! I am recently in loooovvveee with anything pinstriped, so of course, a jumpsuit + backless + pinstripes just makes my heart beat at the pace of an olympic track star's... And something really cool about it, is that it is totally local! I got it from probably the coolest store I've ever been in. Basically the best way I can put it is that it's a food truck, but instead of food, they sell CLOTHES. Sooo, it's pretty amazing. I'm also totally in love with Warby Parker glasses lately, but another post on that soon... See y'all then :)

FOLLOW ME:
Instagram // YouTube // BlogLovin' // Pinterest //

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?