Saturday

Saturday, March 26, 2016

sun glasses- DressIn // shorts- Lee

Good Morning beautifuls :) I hope you've had a good weekend so far. I have for sure, honestly though I am just so freaking sleep deprived... ugh I really need to catch up on sleep.... I will tonight, I promiseeeee... This afternoon we are headed down to our river house for some Easter weekend fun! Can't wait! The weather has been so nice out lately, I can't wait to see all the flowers in bloom down there, it'll be so beautiful! Eep!! I'm very excited! And maybe the Easter bunny will bring me some good vegan candies! (heart eyes heart eyes heart eyes!!)

Let's see, what else is new... Next next weekend I will be traveling up to DC for a SCAD accepted students day, which I am VERY excited about! Maybe I will find a cool roommate! Guys, finding a roommate is harder than I thought it would be. And stressful too! Ugh, man, it's a lot of work. I just want to end up with someone who isn't too messy, enjoys my weird sense of humor, likes sharing food and won't mind taking photos of me for my blog every once and a while ;) ! But in all seriousness... If you are reading this and are going to SCAD class of 2020, hmu pleaseeee. I know zero people. But hey maybe that is all part of the fun! Starting my own journy! woop woop!! :)

That's pretty much all for now, I need to find a job for the summer and would also like to start making more videos, thoughts? I love y'allx10000 thanks for existing. <3 

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?