Last Light

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Jeans- Forever 21

Ah yes, my go to "warm weather" shirt... This shirt actually used to be a dress, oh man was that unflattering, after cutting off the horrible mid calf elastic waist of a skirt it soon became one of my favorite shirts. These photos were taken right as the sun set last weekend at the river. It was so beautiful outside and the light was so soft and sweet, perfect for some quick snaps before we lost it.

I hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving last week as well. I got together with my family for dinner at my great aunt and uncles house. It was fun to have everyone together. :) Now it's full steam ahead for CHRISTMAS! YAY!! Get ready for some XMAS DIYs!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxox

FOLLOW ME:
INSTAGRAM // PINTEREST // BLOGLOVIN' // YOUTUBE

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?