Bike Route

Saturday, May 9, 2015

wearing: overalls- Forever21 // sunglasses- Forever21 // shirt- Target (I DIYed a screen print on the front but you can't even tell) shoes- Chinese Laundry 

Last week in Savannah, as the sun was setting, my dad and I rented some bikes and rode around town. The cool thing about Savannah is that on every block there is a square. Each square is different, they have a monument in the center and benches within it. Not one is alike! Also, not to mention just how beautiful every single street is since all the trees are laden with Spanish moss! Nicholas Sparks? Is that you?

It felt like summer in Savannah, right now here in Boulder (I'm posting this a bit late), it's 55ºF. Soooooooo, cold. Oh yeah, and it's raining. Thx Mother Nature, thx. But hey, I'm with my family and I'm happy :)
I hope your weekend isn't too rainy! Xo

Follow Me!

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?