SAVANNAH PHOTO DIARY

Friday, May 8, 2015

HelloOoOoOoO friends! This time last week my dad and I were exploring SCAD and traipsing around Savannah, Georgia enjoying the beautiful beautiful south. We also went to Atlanta the day before, it was really really fun, but Savannah seems like a much better fit for me. Especially when thinking about COLLEGE! Ahh!!! Sorry I didn't post these earlier, but here are my favorite shots from Savannah :) enjoy!

Right now I am sitting at a desk in a super retro rental house in Boulder, Colorado. I've been traveling a lot lately haven't I...? This weekend is Emma's graduation! I'm so seriously proud of her and can't wait for a fun weekend to come! I'll be taking tons of photos and making a video too hehehe
Until then! xoxo

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?