Easy Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread!! (YUM!)

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Hey guys! While my grandma was in town, we wanted to bake something... See she's gone gluten free so we had to make sure to factor that into the mix (literally... the bread mix haha wink wink) I'd really been craving pumpkin pie (weird I don't know) soooo we decided to settle on a gluten free pumpkin bread. I know I know, pumpkin is a fall thing, but hey! It is just as good (maybe even better) in spring!!

Here's what you'll need, it's super easy:
12 cup butter
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 (15 ounce) can of pumpkin
2 cups gluten-free flour
1 12 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1 teaspoon baking soda
12 teaspoon salt
To get started, pre-heat your oven to 325 degrees, and lightly grease the bread pan.

Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, mixing well after each one. Add Vanilla and pumpkin and mix until well-blended. Funny story, when I was attempting to make this and be a total master baker, I totally messed with the recipe and but two sticks of butter instead of one. We didn't realize until after putting in all the sugar in with it. Clever Mimi figured it out and sorted it all to it's regular amount. BUT now we had all this extra weird sugar butter... we put it in a little dish and spread it on our bread when it was done! And it was SO good! 

In a separate bowl, mix remaining dry ingredients. Gradually add flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture and stir until combined. Do not over-mix.
Pour the mixture into the prepared bread pan and bake one hour to one hour and ten minutes. Depending on your pan/oven you might have to pop it back in for a little bit, we sure had to. But then again I wasn't paying attention and set the oven heat to 275, we had to cook it for two hours... hahaha oooooops.
Let me know what you think if you make it! And remember, if you do, share a photo and tag #allthoselittlethingsblog and tag me! I LOVE seeing what you guys make :)
Enjoy xo!

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?