Navy and Red

Monday, February 9, 2015

Hey guys! Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a divine weekend. Wow I sound like an elementary school teacher.... Anyway, I know I had a great weekend for sure, I celebrated my birthday with all my friends, post coming so sooooonnnn...
Guys, my mom made these earrings!!! Aren't they AH-MAY-ZING!?! Check out more of her stuff here!!!
shirt- thrifted // jacket- Forever 21 // pants- Target // socks- Forever 21 // bag- H&M // shoes- thrifted // earrings- Etsy

This. Jacket. Is. Amazing.
I got this jacket for my birthday from my mother, she knows me ohhh soo welll... I am in absolute love with it. Thanks Ma! I only rarely wear these pants, but when I can find the *perfect* outfit for them I'll pull them out, but not often. Also, frilly socks and loafers are back and I'm not complaining, I love the combination.

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?