Signature

Monday, January 12, 2015

Happy Monday! I hope you guys had a great weekend. This weekend everyone left, Saunders and Emma went back to school and my dad went to Argentina. So this week it's just Ma et moi. 
shirt- Forever 21 // jacket- Calvin Klein Jeans // scarf- Candies // pin- gifted // earrings- vintage // skirt- Gap // socks- Forever 21 // shoes- Forever 21

I know they've been back in style for a while now (honestly why'd they ever go in the first place) but I am just starting to really love miniskirts, and I mean really love. They're just so spunky. I dunno, what do you think? This one used to be my sisters, so it's already a bit worn in and it's suuuuper comfy. Also, this jean jacket? I don't know if you've noticed, I kinda live in it. And this pin? Love it...

What are your signature pieces?

1 comment:

What's On Your Mind?