bundle up

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

 hahaha
skirt- H&M // Jacket- Target (old) // mittens- ? // scarf - homemade // socks- Blue Q // shoes- Danskos

This cold front is driving me crazy. I feel like it's so hard to bundle up with out looking like a mess or just way too boring. My mom is making me wash my favorite jacket (this camel down coat I wear everyday) so I'm having to be creative and break out other coats... lame... BUT this scarf does the trick! Do you love it? Well it's one of a kind, my mom made it! New favorite, easily.

Okay I know what you're thinking, "BARE LEGS!?!?! WHY?!" I know... but I didn't have any tights that looked good with this outfit. Plus, I don't know if y'all are like this, but if I'm really bundled up up top, then my legs are fine.

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?