Snapshots from PSU

Sunday, October 5, 2014

 Last, Last weekend, My dad and I drove up to Pennsylvania to visit Saunders!! I had such a great time and cannot wait to go back! Here are some random shots from the weekend.
I didn't even realize how much I was going to miss Saunders until he left, I enjoy being an only child don't get me wrong, but I really really miss him. I feel like we have grown a bit closer since he's been away which is also very nice. I love him so so dearly and cannot wait to see him again sometime soon.
Saunders took us to a game and he snuck me into the student section!! (o.0)
It was SO MUCH FUN! I am not a huge fan of watching sports, let alone football... however the energy in the student section was absolute party town, we had a great time!! I learned so many cheers and fit right in (at least I hope I did..)
The photo above is a photo my dad took of the student section, Saunders and I are somewhere in the midright.
yoooo! I drove home! Woohoo!! :)
Do you have any fun trips planned anytime soon? 
xoxolivia

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?