Happy 19th Birthday To My Brother!!!!

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAUNDERS!!
Today, my brother and best friend Saunders turns ninteen! Isn't that just too crazy?!?!?? Saunders is not in college and I miss him so SOO much it's not even funny! But he is the most hilarious, fun lovin', best brother ever. Honestly, honestly the nicest, most caring person I know. I couldn't have asked for a better brother. 
You're amazing big bro. I love you to the moon and back :) 
Sorry I'm not there to celebrate it with you and wake you up with exotic decorations and your favorite rendition of an omelet or cinnabunns. I doubt your roommates are nearly as cool and fun to live across the hall from, I sure do miss you :'(
Happy Birthday tho

I love you so so much! 19 is going to be the best year yet!!
xoxo Coonis

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?