Iridescent Skirt Under The Veranda

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Happy (late) Wednesday folks! I took these photos the other day, and come to think of it I wish I took more photos with different outfits, because if you look at the forecast for the rest of week and next week... thunderstorms. puureee thunderstorms. In and out of power, looks like the blog may be at a lull for a while, who knows....

glasses - Cole Haan (similar) // earrings - vintage clip-ons // lipstick - Revlon ColorBurst Matte, "Showy" and "Shameless" // shirt - Gap (I think) (similar) // skirt - thrifted

My favorite thing ever has got to be a great iridescent skirt, this isn't so random actually, I have owned a few in the past but this one man, wow. What a great thrifted find!?! I love the way it looks orange-y pink and glimmers in the sun! It's so magical! Oh the power of beautiful fabric :) xoxolivia.



1 comment:

  1. I love that skirt! You must have good thrift stores!

    ReplyDelete

What's On Your Mind?