City In Color

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

 Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday!
Today I wore my city skirt. It's a super light and silky midi skirt with what is like a collage of photos of big cities. And I loooooove it! I got it at Ross I believe sometime in the summer and it was only about $6 :)
 At last spring is here. Everything is so beautiful and green (one of my new favorite colors I am beginning to believe) Yet everything is also so beautiful and yellow. pollen. It is the death of me. I have had horrid allergies ever since I can remember (super young though no doubt) and I have suffered with them every year. ugh. But I am on various meds, but once a certain amount of time wares off, I start getting all sneezy real quickly.
shirt // gifted
skirt // Ross
tights // Target
shoes // Mod Cloth (thrifted)
classes // Forever 21
bracelets // gifted
I am utterly sleep deprived, so on that note... I love you all, have a great rest of your Tuesday, unless you are Australian, enjoy the rest of your Wednesday ;) xoxolivia.

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?