My Bathroom

Saturday, March 1, 2014

It's my bathroom! Typically one doesn't see the lights of my bathroom only because it is tiny, normally rather dirty (nasty) and I dunno I like to have some privacy to my room, well now I guess it's not so private anymore haha. 
under my sink there is a tub that used to be a popcorn factory popcorn bucket, but now holds my junk jewelry. Then I have my "tools" like curlers and blowdryer, hairbrush etc etc. 
When I was in 5th grade I thought I would be really cool if I splattered my agenda book with nail polish.... it still has yet to go away....
Hey Louis... ;)
I have my essential things in my bathroom: eos, makeup remover, qtips, lotion, hand scrub (heavenly) and hand lotion. Oh and of course perfume. 
xoxolivia. 

9 comments:

  1. Your bathroom looks really cute, Livia! It has a minimalist style to it that translates in a radiant and jolly mood. Have you ever encountered any plumbing issues? If ever you do, make sure to have experts take a look. Thanks for sharing! :)

    Barry Godfrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the previous comment. Your bathroom is very nice and cozy. I like decorative baskets and shelves for things. I also have a private bathroom decorated in a similar style. Greetings ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember the more joints that you influence the more shot you to will have of having a hole so keep the joints to a base. Long extends of pipe work are better.
    plumber Devonport

    ReplyDelete
  4. Along these lines, if things do turn out badly you will realize that you are secured.
    http://www.drainblasters.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dishwasher flooded our kitchen ruining the flooring in adjacent room and cabinetry.The crew did an amazing job.Flood Damage Repair

    ReplyDelete
  6. As we are spring cleaning your bathroom you need to take into account that you will be using hot water in later tasks so you may need to come back and add some finishing touches to your bathroom mirror(s).intex pure spa reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. Steel gives an exceptional appearance and it is easy to clean and this makes it the most preferred metal for kitchen and bathroom taps and tubs. http://tubhq.com/

    ReplyDelete

What's On Your Mind?