The Twenty Fourteen Spring Break To Do List

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Today marks the official first day of Spring Break, still having no plans for this week, so you know what that means: loads of photoshoots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (excessive exclamation points are absolutely necessary) Since I will be spending most of my time in Richmond (in my house) I thought I'd make a list of things I want to do. Therefore in that case my week doesn't result in me just watching an entire series of some show, and sleeping and eating a lot... That is just the opposite of what I want to accomplish... 
(Also for some reason my hair looks grey at the top, I don't know what's up, I didn't fail to use dry shampoo or something I don't even use dry shampoo.... I am clearly aging super fast, oh god...)
Here are ten simple things I want to accomplish or try to accomplish this Spring Break
1. embellish a sweatshirt
2. bike ride every day 
3. start up my clothing shop
4. paint
5. read parallel reading 
6. drink smoothies 
7. make a bow back tee shirt
8. play with bubbles
9. continue writing songs with my uke
10. go to Ikea
my bracelet is a broken part of a necklace that I tied on my wrist a while ago and haven't taken it off since, I really like it and it is so simple it goes with a lot. My cuff is something that I made a few years ago, it says "take what the water gave me" it's a Florence and the Machine song... 
dress // Vintage Oaxacan Dress 
shoes // hand - me - down
hat // JCrew
belt // Forever 21
tucker

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?