Fawning Over Fridays / Australia

Friday, January 24, 2014


green dress/ black wrap crop top/ skort/ bikini top/ bikini bottoms/  strappy boots/  jelly sandals/ stacking rings/ triangle necklaces/ bel air glasses/ lipstick/ Miss Dior perfume/

Happy Friday! Can you believe this week is already ending, it was just sooooo long (I'm lying to you because I only had two days of school! Thanks snow!)
Anyway, you guys know my recent fascination for Australia right...? right.
I can't quit dreaming of warm weather, beaches, and Aussie accents ay mate! hahaha So I decided to start a new little "feature" here on le blog: Fawning Over Fridays, every Friday I will tell you about my recent obsessions and desires hehehe, what am I fawning over now? Yup you guessed it. Australia...

SO!
I put together a little list of something you'll see me wearing in Australia (you know that is... when I actually go, if I ever do..) On the left is my "day" outfit, a bathing suit, with a simple dress over top, some sandals and sunglasses; living easy breezy and beachy.
On the right is something you'll see me wearing (again, when/if I ever go) when the sun goes down and the night starts up! It will still be warm of course, so a cool croppity-toppity and shorts do the trick, now you're thinking... wait Olivia just made a typo... that's a skirt. HA! They're actually shorts, well more or less a "skort" (I don't know how to spell that...) And then of course, glam it up with some jewelry and deep purple lipstick and a lovely smell :)

And then those images are some of my favorites featured in various Vogue Australia! Perfection.

Now too feed your knowledge, here are a few fun facts about Australia... of course...
-No part of Australia is more than 1000 km from the ocean and a beach.
-Tasmania has the cleanest air in the world.
-The Sydney Opera House roof weighs more than 161,000 tons.
-Australia’s Parliament House in Canberra is one of the largest buildings in the southern hemisphere at over 300,000 cubic metres.
-The average Australian will consume 18 beef cattle and 90 sheep in his or her lifetime.

-Melbourne is known as Australia’s fashion capital! Woohoo!

this weekend I am heading to the river with the fam (It will be freezing but whatever...) what are your plans? xoxolivia.
  

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?