Traipse Around Town With A Camera And A Girl Named Leney

Monday, July 29, 2013

Remember about a month and a half ago when I mentioned going on a photoshoot with my photo/blogger idol Leney, from A Girl Named Leney? Well if you don't remember that, refresh your memory... Leney is an amazing photographer and she lives in my town, so we got in touch and had ourselves a fun little photoshoot :) I thought about using these photos for separate posts, but then I just got excited and wanted the world to see all of Leney's awesome work all right now! 










Ukulele jam sesh ;)

Leney requested that if I had any sort of prop I wanted to bring, to bring it. So I thought... "well I love my uke and ukulele's are actually weirdly photogenic (but seriously!)" 

















One of my favorites, because my sister came with us and I remember she was making all these comments and making fun of me and just making me laugh, so that is a real giggling smile :) horrah for smiles and laughs! 









Another favorite!
I really like how Leney took some photos where I was at the bottom and there was a lot of space taking up the majority of the photo, it's just super cool. Cool photographers and their photography ways, clever clever clever.








the uke making a second appearance....














Second favorite... and wait for it...





Tied for second place in the favorite ranking, yes... that is a thing. 







Favorite.
Boom.
LOVE IT
is that just me?










Love that photography technique once again!

∞ Sissies forever! ∞





Emma is my best friend, I wish we weren't so far apart in age, she is always so busy with school :(
I miss her so much, she is the best sister in the entire world; anyone else in the world who has a sister, be jealous she isn't Emma, because Emma is amazing. 





I always make really surprised faces when I spin... interesting. 


















Thanks so much again Leney for these photos, I had so much fun on our photoshoot!

See you tomorrow blogosphere! 

1 comment:

  1. olivia you are such a cutie pie!!! thanks for the shout-out... missin my lil sis like CRAZY OVER HEREEEEE!!!!! xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxo,
    Emma

    ReplyDelete

What's On Your Mind?