Rainy Day Happy Day!

Friday, June 7, 2013

Hurricane Andrea flew through Richmond today, yuck it was super rainy and gloomy; a beautiful day for doughnuts and french toast!! Since it's national doughnut day Ann and I swung over to Krispy Kreme for a FREE doughnut!!!! BEST DAY EVER! 

I was really excited. Oh and yeah I put some washable red dye in my hair so I could see if I liked it, but looking at pictures on Tumblr, Pinterest etc etc I think that I want to do my entire head a pale pink or teal! I need help convincing my mom though, Emma comes in town on Tuesday (AT LAST!!) and she will help me convince her :)



Free doughnuts put me in the best mood today. It was such a great day. 

There was a line out the door by the time we left



After Krispy Kreme, we beebopped over to 821 CafĂ© for some nutella stuffed french toast and french fries. Such a great place. 

Dose are some goood capital letters. I like handwritings. 


YUM. 
Thanks for the new signature to my bestie, Ally!

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?