ATLANTA MURALS

Friday, February 9, 2018

HEY GUYS! This past week, I spent Monday and Tuesday taking a solo trip to Atlanta! Mainly for the Lana Del Rey concert, but let's be real, I was really only there for the murals ;) They are everywhere and so amazing! I thought Richmond was covered in murals, but in ATL, it's like the murals are covered in Atlanta, MORE murals than city!! It's the coolest thing. Especially because, in my opinion, Atlanta is super chaotic, there are streets that lead to nowhere, unpaved roads, and sketchy neighborhoods everywhere you turn, the contrast of city to color is wild! I love it.

Anyway, here are some cool murals I came across while there. Also keep in mind that I was alone, so my self timer game here is impressive for someone who doesn't have autofocus on their camera... just sayin'

There were so many others that I wanted to see, but either didn't have time or were literally parts of construction sites so I couldn't get in obviously. Guess it just means I have to go back :)
Until then!! xo, O
Ricky Watts Wall // Inman Park/Cabbagetown
10 Krog Street NE, Atlanta, GA 30307
HENSE Wall // Near Piedmont Park, Beltline Trail
Closest Address: 985 Monroe Dr NE, Atlanta, GA 30308
 The New School // 655 Memorial Dr SE, Atlanta, GA 30312

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?