BLOSSOM

Friday, July 28, 2017

Good Morning everyone! It's already Friday, this week has flown by, and don't even get my started on summer flying by..... But! I'm so happy I was able to capture this moment yesterday. I've wanted to take photos in a milk bath for a really long time, I'm sure you've seen photos like this before. It was a lot of fun experimenting with different dyes, flowers, milk, etc. I also want to start releasing more thought out photoshoots and content here on my blog. So I'm glad I could kick that off with this!! Anyway, today is so so busy as always, so I'm signing off here.. love you guys!! xo, O

1 comment:

  1. you looks sexy and beautiful,I think you needto change your room style and need the spcial curtain to make your room special.

    ReplyDelete

What's On Your Mind?