WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Hello loves! It's Wednesday, which is usually the day where I go, "oh man, where did the week go??" I mean it's already half way over! I love summer because the days feel longer, there's more freedom and just a general sense of open mindedness, as in, "we have all the time in the world! Let's go! Let's do it!" however, last night I realized, "Holy crap how is it already the 13th, I've been home for two weeks, the month is basically half over, which basically means June is over, which means it's practically JULY! Where did Summer go, HOW IS IT ALREADY SEPTEMBER!" And then I realized, "yo it's literally still June." but HEY, it does feel like Summer is speeding away right out from under my feet, I still don't have a job nor have I gone on too many of the ~*adventures*~ I wanted to go on... Alas, I must make the best of it! Here's to future adventures to come :)

Now on to this OUTFIT! It's been so long since I've done any kind of outfit post and I really did miss it. As I mentioned a few days ago, although it is a process, it is still a lot of fun. Ally helped me style this outfit, and honestly, at first I was a bit hesitant, but I actually really ended up liking it! What do you think? Let me know! See you tomorrow! xo, O

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?