TREND ALERT

Friday, March 24, 2017

Howdy Folks! I know it's not just me, and if it is that would be pretty insane, but... I've been seeing gingham and pinstripes EVERYWHERE lately. Hey, I'm not complaining, I am a total fan, but seriously, it's all over the place!! Just look at brands like Beehive, JCrew, and Zara, they know what's up!! Right now for me as a fashion student there are two types of people, people who follow trends, yet make their own and have a unique style, and then there are the straight up trendy people, the people who wear EXACTLY what is in the window at Urban Outfitters or Free People, they all look the same and honestly I'm pretty sure they just have one giant shared closet they pull from. So it can be hard to weave my way through the girls who just have money to blow on trendy new things and stand out making the best of what I have saving money, cause we all know realistically ice cream dates and Bella's every weekend are better than fishnets, Stussy tube tops, and ripped jeans..... Basically I guess what I'm trying to say is, I do my best to stay ahead of the game trend-wise, therefor if I catch it when everyone else does I'll fall into a trendy matched set, which isn't ideal- I like to stand out! woohoo!

ANNNYYYWAY! That is what the point of this new segment is going to be, doing my BEST to stay on top of what's up and coming, and what's new! Right now, in the spotlight is gingham and pinstripes!! Below I've featured some of my favorite, super affordable examples of the trend. All are from the online store, SheIn.
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 //
What are your thoughts on the trend?? Will it be a hit or a miss, comment below!! xo, O

p.s. I don't know if it's just my computer, but for some reason the collage is showing up with SUPER boosted colors, which is strange and not how I made it, annoyinggg! So sorry if it's blinding...

FOLLOW ME:

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?