My Me Undies!!

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Hello loves! I'm back at it again teaming up with MeUndies! This time around sporting the CUTEST ladybug-like cheeky briefs, some funky striped ones, and a super sweet artsy blue painted pair!! As always, MeUndies continues to be the SOFTEST and COMFIEST underwear out there! I HIGHLY recommend buying MeUndies as soon as possible for yourself, your children, your significant others, your mailman, your elementary school teacher, the volunteer at your local aquarium and pretty much every single person you know because they rock so WHY THE HECK NOT!? If you read my last MeUndies post you already know how much I love them, just how wonderful they are, how affordable and worth it they are to buy asap. So! In this post I'm just showing off the cute styles and how I incorporated them in my daily life here in Savannah, from exercise, beach days, and just cozying up with a good book and some tea :) I hope y'all enjoy and buy them soon! xo
FOLLOW ME:

No comments

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?